When Henrietta escaped the repressive nation of Tamra, she took a mech with her. Now she uses it to defend her new home, the self-sufficient, collectivist colony Evening Song. When the Evening Song is approached by a Tamran mech pilot--Henrietta’s old friend, Tess--she must engage in mech combat and political debate simultaneously, in true mecha anime fashion. But what is the point in talking to someone who is already determined to kill you? Can Tess really be reasoned with?
POLEMIC is a Twine game where your commands refer to both battle tactics and rhetorical techniques; to put up your shield and defend your philosophical position are one and the same.
- thrilling mech combat!
- exciting rhetorical warfare!
- over 20 endings!
* * *
Like the game? A $2+ donation gets you access to two bonus stories:
- Radio, a short prequel story about Henrietta and her girlfriend, Elisia!
- Henrietta's Gravity, a short follow-up to some of the game's endings. Read this after playing the game thoroughly!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- New bonus story available! Henrietta's Gravity - A Polemic ShortJul 17, 2022
- It's About FutilityFeb 15, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.